Monday, June 14, 2010

mateo 9 months

no longer in the womb! my water broke on my birthday at 5:27 am. I randomly woke up, was about to text my man when I thought I pissed myself for the thousandth time, yeah tmi. Anyway so fast forward another 9 months and from counting fingers and toes from an ultrasound I am chasing around a happy baby boy who crawls at mach speed! 
So I am extremely happy with mah babeh! He has the  greatest personality ever- he stares down my brothers friends... is suspicious of random people, things and going-ons.
Really though I am truly blessed to have such a great son and baby daddy haha. He helps with everything and does most of the maintaining of things. Despite both of my mens inherited temperments our little fam bam is usually smooth sailing. Hopefully he inherits my husbands athleticism also because my family has never been physically inclined to do anything and we carry this parasite of a trait of having diabetes meaning weak self control when it comes to food.
This is where the next series of blog posts are going to come from. I have been assigned head chef of Casa de Loza. So far some of my favorite dishes are the following:
>Cordon Bleu
>Beer [Negro Modelo] Battered Fish
>Corn Flakes box recipe for pork chops
>Alton Browns recipe for Pressure Cooker Chili Stew

My next mission is to find fun foods for Mateo to eat, meaning ways to make food fun, like snacks and such!

No comments:

Post a Comment